Every day we'll have a dozen screens in the Old Market Square, on which indie developers, students, universities and other organisations will be showing games and assorted interesting stuff. What's on will change from day to day. Come down to play games, talk to developers, and challenge your friends.
- Falchion Games: Go To Hell Dave
- Dlala Studios - Janksy: GameCity Galaxy Sessions
- Legendary Games
- NTU DevSoc Showcase
- Spilt Milk Studios/Appy Nation
- SEGA: Sonic Jump
- Making Visuals
- Sokobond: Alan Hazelden
- Utopian World of Sandwiches - Chompy Chomp Chomp
- Playniac: International Racing Squirrels.
- 14:30: Hamish Todd speaks on mathematics and game design.